About the Swarovski Crystal Worlds
The Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens are the flagship of the famous crystal glass manufactory from Tyrol. Since its inauguration in 1995, over 12 million visitors have been introduced to the fascinating world of sparkling stones. The Crystal Worlds thus belong to Austria’s most popular tourist attractions.
For its 20th anniversary, the theme park was extended from 3.5 to 7.5 hectares. The Chambers of Wonder with their artistic crystal installations are the heart of the sight. The Garden as well as the new Play Tower are all under the banner of the famous stones. With the redesign, the attractiveness of the recreational area for families was further enhanced.
Crystal Worlds and Regiondo
With the extension of the Crystal Worlds, the booking software by Regiondo Pro was introduced in 2015. The ticket shop presents itself in the look and feel of the website. Day and family passes, as well as vouchers, can be conveniently booked online. With admission at separate cash desks, waiting times for visitors could be significantly shortened.
· Implementation of a ticket shop in the existing homepage design
· Integration of the online shop as iframe
· Ticket and voucher booking
· Access to the online shop in both German and English
· Direct admission through separate online ticketing services
· Mobile optimized ticket shop
· Booking around the clock