About the Zoo Safaripark Stukenbrock
Over 500,000 visitors come to the Zoo Safaripark Stukenbrock every year. Opened in 1969 as a pure safari park, Stukenbrock now describes itself as a unique mix of animal and leisure park. Over 30 attractions, including rollercoasters and carousels, were added over the years.
Zoo Safaripark Stukenbrock and Regiondo
As one of Regiondo Pro’s first partners, the park recognized early on how important it is to be able to sell entry tickets online with simple and straightforward booking software. On location, tickets are simply scanned on visitors’ smartphones. The quick entry process has definitively improved customer satisfaction.
· Creation of a ticket shop in the same design as the existing homepage
· Integration of the online shop as an Iframe
· Mobile-optimized ticket shop
· Increased reach through the Regiondo marketplace and its cooperating partners
· Round the clock booking
· Ticket scanning with the Regiondo Android App 7 checkout