How to Protect Your Business and Customers with Digital Waivers
If you want to protect your business against potential lawsuits and make sure that your customers are aware of any risks – waivers are incredibly important.
But why would you need it in a digital format?
Table of Contents
The advantages of digital waivers
- Save time: With the waiver integration, you don’t have to handle manual signing processes and related administration. Use your time even more effectively.
- Easy for the customer: The customer never has to sign the waiver on-site or during the activity. The waiver is directly included in the checkout process and the customer just has to agree on the waiver within a checkbox. That’s it!
- Easy for your business: Make sure that your customer approved the waiver and meets all requirements from the very beginning – without any effort.
- No paper: Stop dealing with paper on-site – with Regiondo you will have the approvements online. You automatically have the information about the waiver in your booking. Also, there is a note on every ticket.
- Fully integrated: Our waiver solution is not just a checkbox – it’s fully integrated into our booking system. It starts with the dashboard where you can decide which waiver should be displayed on each offer. When the customer accepts the waiver – the confirmation will be visible directly in the booking and also on the ticket.
There are a lot of different cases when a waiver is useful or recommended. In this section, we will show you #3 different use cases for waiver integrations.
1. Use a waiver to confirm the age of your customer
For different activities, it is useful to confirm the age of a customer in advance. If you have offers that require a minimum age – a waiver is a must-have!
2. Let the customer confirm that they have certain insurances or licenses
When it comes to activities like segways, supercar rides, and quads, your customers need to have insurance or a license in some cases. Make sure that they have it to protect your business from legal consequences.
3. Ensure that your customers understand the risk of the activity
Great activities are not always safe and secure – there are a lot of amazing things to do with a little risk. The customers are aware of this but in case of an accident, they might forget that. Avoid this situation with the waiver integration, so that you are always sure about their approval.
A waiver is a very useful and important integration in your booking process. It helps you to protect your business and reduce your management effort. Benefit from this integration and also save valuable time.
If you’re already a Regiondo user – you can learn about adding a digital waiver to your offers here. And if you don’t have a Regiondo account yet, you can start a free trial here.
You might also like:
- Online Fraud and How to Protect Yourself with an SSL Certificate
- SaaS Booking System vs In-House Development: Which is Right for You?
- Website Best Practices for Tour and Activity Companies